Our Associate Spaces are currently full.
- Rent includes business rates and water
- Associates will have access to In Bristol’s workshops and room hire at 20% reduced rate
- Priority given to individuals and small collectives
- Great natural light from new overhead roof lights
- Fantastic opportunities for skill sharing and collaborations
- There is wide and exciting scope for collaborative events and projects
- Three month minimum term, with rolling contract thereafter
- One month’s deposit up front and one month’s rent in advance
- Spaces are built with 8ft partition board and provided with two double sockets/single phase power
- A new toilet block & industrial sink have been fitted
- Associates have 24hr access
- Electricity, Wi-Fi & other costs estimated to be £30 per space per month
The space is self contained and is situated within a shared warehouse of working professionals and small businesses. It is located on Barton Hill Trading Estate, right below In Bristol Studio’s main facility. The trading estate is fast becoming a hub for creative industry with our neighbours Joseph Studios, Bristol Upholstery Collective, Factory Records and Maze Ceramic Studio, all within close proximity.
Our Associate Spaces are currently full: but you can be added to the waiting list by completing the Associate Spaces Application Form below.